We are excited to announce that Job & Career Accelerator™, the award-winning job search and career exploration platform from LearningExpress, is now better than ever with the newest available version 5.0.
All Job & Career Accelerator 4.0 customers will automatically be upgraded to the new version in late June. In the upcoming week(s) you will receive email reminders with the specific migration date and time. There is nothing that needs to be changed or implemented on your part for your organization’s subscription. Here’s a look at the migration details:
How will migration work?
- Current version 4.0 customers will be migrated seamlessly to version 5.0.
- Users’ saved work from version 4.0 will be migrated to the version 5.0 “My Career Dashboard.” This includes saved interest profile matches (occupation matches), occupation cards, resumes, letters, and job searches.
- “Create a task” functionality has been discontinued so saved 4.0 tasks will not be migrated.
- Users of both JCA 4.0 and another LearningExpress platform (LearningExpress Library, PrepSTEP) can continue to access their non-JCA saved work through “My Center.”
- Job & Career Accelerator 5.0 now appears in the LearningExpress platform, with the same look and feel as LearningExpress Library, providing easier access through a Job & Career Accelerator center.
What will be different in version 5.0 from version 4.0?
- New home page with a sleek new design – displays all categories so that users can easily see the content areas available in the platform
- Easier navigation – uses the same LearningExpress platform format of Centers, Categories, and Subcategories, which enables users to navigate seamlessly between each of these sections and access the resources quickly and easily
- New and expanded guidance pages
- New resource: career articles
- New tool: skills assessment
- Improved resume and letter builders
- Additional sample resumes including entry-level positions
- Responsively designed for easy access through mobile devices
We are dedicated to providing your users with the best online learning resources available and are pleased to provide your organization with this new version. An upgrade announcement will appear in the Job & Career Accelerator product so that users receive notice of this upgrade. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.